Lakeside Collection emphasizes that art should be accessible for all in society. Strengthening a connection of art with society triggers questioning, critical thinking and induces development. Art raises awareness about our surroundings. We acknowledge that art cannot be owned, it can only be preserved for future generations.
- - Befriended by art, Hugo Borst and Ali Keles, attended NPO Radio 1 program “WNL In de Kantine” hosted by Fidan Ekiz and Wieger Hemmer
- - Tandheelkunde Groep Nederland participated with its own booth at the Dental Expo 2022 in RAI Amsterdam
- - Tandheelkunde Groep Nederland has been awarded the title FD Gazelle 2022
- - Lakeside Capital Partners celebrated its 10th year anniversary end of August 2022
- - Jiyan Düyü (graduate of Gerrit Rietveld Academy, Amsterdam) has been awarded the second Lakeside Collection Award. The selection was amongst 23 talented artists selected for the Best of Graduates 2022 by the Ron Mandos Young Blood Foundation
- - Lakeside Capital Partners became a member of the Business Club of Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen
- - Tandheelkunde Groep Nederland acquires dental clinic and partners in a new healthcare center in Maassluis region For more news...