A modern and contemporary art collection, founded in 2015 by Lakeside Capital Partners, with local presence exhibited at “Villa Lakeside”, affiliated locations and Depot Boijmans Van Beuningen.
Diversity and inclusion are valuable sources of inspiration for the Lakeside Collection, which consists of over 120 artworks created by local and international artists from 1946 until today.
Lakeside Collection believes in the power of art and conveys inspiration to its visitors. The collection exhibits many different art forms ranging from video art, sculptures, paintings, filmography, photography to print.
In 2019 Lakeside Collection became an official member of the Netherlands Association of Corporate Art Collections. For more information: www.vbcn.nl
To learn more about the Lakeside Collection, please visit:
- - Ali Keles, together with Ritchy Drost and Cyanne Toebes Moe-Tjon, has been appointed as a member of the Supervisory Board of De Balie as of June 2023
- - The film DEPOT – Reflecting Boijmans by Sonia Herman Dolz premiered at International Film Festival Rotterdam (IFFR) February 2023
- - Ali Keles new chairman Netherlands Association of Corporate Art Collections
- - Bart Hogendoorn appointed as the new CEO of Anders Medical Factoring
- - Interview with Ali Keles in Het Financieele Dagblad
- - Lakeside Capital Partners first New Year’s reception took place on January 12th 2023 on the roof of Depot Boijmans Van Beuningen celebrating its 10th year anniversary
- - Tandheelkunde Groep Nederland has realized growth whilst consolidating its assets For more news...