Lakeside Capital Partners is a Netherlands based, boutique financial services and investment group focusing on real estate advisory and corporate finance including M&A, restructuring, and asset management. Alongside its advisory services, the group acts as an equity partner through its investment company. The services of the firm include fund structuring where Lakeside Capital Partners acts as fund manager and also provides junior funding and arranges external senior debt. The client base consists of family offices, private investors, financial institutions, and asset managers in the real estate and private equity sectors.
- - Ali Keles, together with Ritchy Drost and Cyanne Toebes Moe-Tjon, has been appointed as a member of the Supervisory Board of De Balie as of June 2023
- - The film DEPOT – Reflecting Boijmans by Sonia Herman Dolz premiered at International Film Festival Rotterdam (IFFR) February 2023
- - Ali Keles new chairman Netherlands Association of Corporate Art Collections
- - Bart Hogendoorn appointed as the new CEO of Anders Medical Factoring
- - Interview with Ali Keles in Het Financieele Dagblad
- - Lakeside Capital Partners first New Year’s reception took place on January 12th 2023 on the roof of Depot Boijmans Van Beuningen celebrating its 10th year anniversary
- - Tandheelkunde Groep Nederland has realized growth whilst consolidating its assets For more news...