Corporate Social Responsibility
Lakeside Capital Partners was founded with corporate social responsibility ingrained in its philosophy. In considering the group’s decision-making processes our approach is shaped by a commitment to local communities, the environment, human capital, and stakeholders. Our approach is highlighted through three pillars.
Lakeside Capital Partners’ founders believe that human capital is the centerpiece of its enterprise. Therefore, the group continuously seeks ways to develop, support, and motivate its people, the most important asset.
A serie of interviews with Lakeside Capital Partners’ former young professionals:
Can Ilgaz, Junior Associate
Mattia Basile, Trainee
Charlotte Daemen, Intern
Alessandro Zappalà, Intern
At Lakeside Capital Partners, gender and ethnic diversity are appreciated and fostered. Our group welcomes people from various cultural backgrounds with over 18 languages which are spoken at portfolio companies’ staff.
In this context, on the 21st of June 2017, Charter Diversity has been co-signed by Tandheelkunde Groep Nederland, a portfolio company of Lakeside Capital Partners. The Diversity Charter is part of the “Diversiteit in Bedrijf” project. This project supports employers and employees in their quest and aims for more diversity in their organizations through the provision of knowledge, network, and advice. With the latter, employers can improve their results.
Code of Conduct
Lakeside Capital Partners is committed to operating according to the highest ethical standards, meeting and exceeding the business conduct principles governed by regulation. A Code of Conduct has been developed meant to communicate and strengthen the group’s efforts in corporate social responsibility. The Code of Conduct can be found below:
- - Befriended by art, Hugo Borst and Ali Keles, attended NPO Radio 1 program “WNL In de Kantine” hosted by Fidan Ekiz and Wieger Hemmer
- - Tandheelkunde Groep Nederland participated with its own booth at the Dental Expo 2022 in RAI Amsterdam
- - Tandheelkunde Groep Nederland has been awarded the title FD Gazelle 2022
- - Lakeside Capital Partners celebrated its 10th year anniversary end of August 2022
- - Jiyan Düyü (graduate of Gerrit Rietveld Academy, Amsterdam) has been awarded the second Lakeside Collection Award. The selection was amongst 23 talented artists selected for the Best of Graduates 2022 by the Ron Mandos Young Blood Foundation
- - Lakeside Capital Partners became a member of the Business Club of Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen
- - Tandheelkunde Groep Nederland acquires dental clinic and partners in a new healthcare center in Maassluis region For more news...