Lakeside Capital Partners is organised as a corporate structure with its headquarters in Rotterdam (the Netherlands), with liaison offices located in New York and Istanbul. Privately owned including management, the group is organized as a corporate partnership with actively involved management and advisory partners. Lakeside Capital Partners is registered in the Netherlands as a limited liability corporation (B.V.) but has various legal entities operating as Special Purpose Vehicles (SPV’s) for specific investments.
- - Ali Keles, together with Ritchy Drost and Cyanne Toebes Moe-Tjon, has been appointed as a member of the Supervisory Board of De Balie as of June 2023
- - The film DEPOT – Reflecting Boijmans by Sonia Herman Dolz premiered at International Film Festival Rotterdam (IFFR) February 2023
- - Ali Keles new chairman Netherlands Association of Corporate Art Collections
- - Bart Hogendoorn appointed as the new CEO of Anders Medical Factoring
- - Interview with Ali Keles in Het Financieele Dagblad
- - Lakeside Capital Partners first New Year’s reception took place on January 12th 2023 on the roof of Depot Boijmans Van Beuningen celebrating its 10th year anniversary
- - Tandheelkunde Groep Nederland has realized growth whilst consolidating its assets For more news...